Welcome to the Peace of Mind Community!
Peace of Mind encourages and supports the comprehensive integration of Mindfulness-based Social and Emotional Learning in schools. The Peace of Mind Program for elementary school includes curricula, storybooks, and resources for educators and families.
The Peace of Mind Program:
- Helps children develop life skills to manage anxiety and other challenging emotions, build healthy friendships and solve conflicts peacefully.
- Integrates mindfulness practice as the foundation for weekly social and emotional learning lessons.
- Moves schools toward kindness and inclusion.
- Reflects over 16,000 hours of in-classroom development experience, and is created by teachers for teachers.
- Is supported by current research
- Is fully-scripted, easy-to-follow, effective, and engaging
- Meets the needs of Early Childhood through Grade 5
- Meets ASCA standards and supports CASEL’s five core competencies
Please browse our site to find out more, or contact us at .
Thank you for visiting!