Welcome to the Peace of Mind Community! We’re glad you’re here.
I started using the curriculum and it’s wonderful! The lessons are easy to follow and very well thought out. The curriculum fits well with the Mindful Schools training that I did a few years ago. I’m very pleased with my purchase. – Kree Barus, Teacher, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Peace of Mind supports the comprehensive integration of mindfulness-based social and emotional learning in schools.
The Peace of Mind Program helps children develop life skills to notice and manage challenging emotions, build healthy relationships and solve conflicts peacefully. It moves schools toward kindness and inclusion.
The Peace of Mind Program:
- Includes Curricula for Early Childhood, Grades 1 and 2, and Grades 3-5, all fully-scripted and easy to use.
- Supported by Classroom Resources, Teacher Training, and the Henry and FriendsStorybook Series.
- Integrates mindfulness practice as the foundation for weekly lessons on social and emotional learning, brain science and conflict resolution.
- Reflects over 16,000 hours of in-classroom development experience
- Is strictly secular in its format and language, used in public, public charter and independent schools.
- Is designed to be taught as a weekly, year-round class by classroom teachers, specials teachers or counselors
- Is supported by current research, program evaluations, and deep field-testing
- Meets ASCA standards and supports CASEL’s 5 Core SEL Competencies
Please browse our site to find out more, or contact us at info@