Peace of Mind is a teacher-created, evidence-based program that supports mindfulness-based social and emotional learning in elementary school. The Peace of Mind Program helps children develop life skills to notice and manage challenging emotions, build healthy relationships and solve conflicts peacefully. Peace of Mind moves schools toward kindness and inclusion.
I started using the curriculum and it’s wonderful! The lessons are easy to follow and very well thought out. The curriculum fits well with the Mindful Schools training that I did a few years ago. I’m very pleased with my purchase. – Kree Barus, Elementary School Teacher
Welcome to the Peace of Mind Community! We’re glad you’re here.
The Peace of Mind Program integrates mindfulness practice and brain science as the foundation for weekly lessons on social and emotional learning and conflict resolution. Peace of Mind is:
- Comprehensive. Resources include Curricula for Early Childhood, Grades 1 and 2, and Grades 3-5, Classroom Materials, Teacher Training, and the Henry and Friends Storybook Series.
- By Teachers for Teachers. Reflects over 16,000 hours of in-classroom development experience. Curriculum authors continue to teach Peace of Mind to over 900 children every week, helping to keep lessons current.
- Secular. Secular in format and language, used in public, public charter and independent schools.
- Flexible. Peace of Mind is designed to be taught as a weekly, year-round class by classroom teachers, specials teachers or counselors and is considered a Tier I intervention.
- Evidence-based: Supported by current research, program evaluations, and deep field-testing. Meets ASCA standards and supports CASEL’s 5 Core SEL Competencies.
Please browse our site to find out more, or contact us at
Peace of Mind Inc is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.