Welcome! Peace of Mind encourages and supports the comprehensive integration of mindfulness-based social and emotional learning in schools. The Peace of Mind Program for elementary school includes curricula, storybooks, and resources for educators and families.
Peace of Mind helps children develop life skills to manage anxiety and other challenging emotions, build healthy friendships and solve conflicts peacefully, and moves schools toward kindness and inclusion.
“You have done such an outstanding job and this is such a comprehensive curriculum. I am implementing your program …and strongly encouraging my colleagues in our district to do so also.” – Cathy Stainbrook, M.A.E. Professional School Counselor, Iowa
The Peace of Mind Program
- Includes Curricula for Early Childhood, Grades 1 and 2, and Grades 3-5; Storybooks; Classroom Resources, and online Teacher Training
- Integrates mindfulness practice as the foundation for weekly lessons on social and emotional learning, brain science and conflict resolution.
- Reflects over 16,000 hours of in-classroom development experience
- Includes fully-scripted, easy-to-follow weekly lessons designed to be taught by classroom teachers, specials teachers or counselors
- Is supported by current research and has been created by teachers for teachers.
- Meets ASCA standards and supports CASEL’s five core competencies
Please browse our site to find out more, or contact us at .
Thank you for visiting!