“You have done such an outstanding job and this is such a comprehensive curriculum. I am implementing your program in the elementary building I work at and strongly encouraging my colleagues in our district to do so also.”
– Cathy Stainbrook M.A.E. Professonal School Counselor, Iowa
Peace of Mind in the DC area
In the 2018-2019 school year, Peace of Mind Curriculum Authors Linda Ryden and Jillian Diesner continue to teach Peace of Mind to over 900 children a week at Lafayette Elementary, our home school. In addition, we are pleased to be supporting these DC-area schools in implementing the Peace of Mind Curriculum in the way that suits each school best.
- Lafayette Elementary – All Grades
- Horace Mann Elementary School – All grades
- Orr Elementary School – Early Childhood Classrooms
- West Education Campus – Kindergarten through Grade 5
- Ross Elementary School – Early Childhood
- Seaton Elementary School – all Grades
- Washington Latin Public Charter School – Grade 5
- St Andrew’s Episcopal School – Lower School
- Bannockburn Elementary School – Kindergarten through Grade 2
- Elsie Whitlow Stokes Community Freedom Public Charter School
Peace of Mind around the country
Educators and parents in over 36 states have purchased the Peace of Mind Curriculum, storybooks and resources to support the children they care about. We offer online training courses to support teachers and counselors nationwide.
If your school is also implementing Peace of Mind, or if you would like to know more about the program, please let us know!