- December – PoM Conference 2022: Register today!
- November – Why should you give to Peace of Mind today?
- November – Special Edition: PoM Mindful Meet Ups this week
- November – Peace of Mind’s Bountiful November Newsletter!
- October – Peace of Mind’s October Newsletter
- September – Peace of Mind’s September Newsletter
- August – Peace of Mind’s Juicy August Newsletter
- June – The latest news from Peace of Mind!
- May – How can we take care of students’ mental health?
- May – Peace of Mind’s May Newsletter!
- April – New Partnership with Change Donations
- April – Peace of Mind’s April Community of Practice is Thursday!
- March – Peace of Mind’s March Newsletter
- February – Just Like Me: Mindfulness for Social Justice
- January – Registration open for Peace of Mind’s Annual Conference!
- December – Giving Tuesday Invitations: Help us help you!
- November – Free resources and a school spotlight
- October – Taking care of you and your students
- September – Helping our Kids Cope with Two Pandemics
- August – Coping with Worry and Working for Social Justice.
- July – A Mindful Revolution
- June – Equity, Justice and Peace.
- May – Teaching virtually is hard. Teaching mindfully helps.
- April – How we can help children with worry
- March Special Edition – 4 resources for parents and kids
- March – Get trained by our student mindful mentors
- February – This is what students told us at our 2020 conference
- January – Have a New Year’s resolution to be more mindful?
- December – December 2019 Newsletter – Sharing Thanks
- November – November 2019 Newsletter
- October – October 2019 Fall Newsletter
- August – September 2019 Newsletter
- July – Happy Summer! Just a few updates from Peace of Mind
- May- May 2019 Newsletter
- April – April 2019 Newsletter
- March – March 2019 Newsletter – Spring into Our Latest News!
- February – Peace of Mind’s February Newsletter – So much to LVE!
- January – Peace of Mind’s January Newsletter
Please join our newsletter mailing list! We’d like to keep you up to date on upcoming events and new resources. We will never, ever share your email with anyone else.